I’m back!!! I had a TON of fun this past week!!! But wow – it feels good to be back at a computer!!! The last time I wrote, I was on the cruise ship reeling from the notification that my application for the Uni of Syd is STILL having issues and from some dude’s ego-wounding blow-off. [which btw – he attempted to smooth things over but it was too late. Someone had already taken his spot as my Numero Uno Cruise Crush. WHAT? Shocking!!! And don’t act like you’re surprised please. )
Here are some things that have crossed my mind over the last little bit – as well as some pics from the first couple days of the trip.
1.I have the coolest dogs EVER and I wouldn’t trade being a doggy mommy for anything in the world.
2.I was asked out on a date by 3 different boys for tomorrow – with 100% surety that boy 4 will also ask. Yikes!!! 4 date options for ONE DAY – crrrrrazy! Boy 3 (aka Numero Uno Cruise Crush) will be my pick. I’m excited to see him tomorrow. My Cruise Crush was supposed to end at 9:00 am this morning when the cruise was over – but he asked for a 4 day extension. lol. As it stands now he has until I go back to Sydney… but I don’t think it will be quite so easy for me to turn it on and off according to preset time lines.
3.Kindred spirits are the BEST!!! Royann and Tracy (center) are my two new friends. They tell people I am their long lost sister. I LOVE it!!!
4. It’s amazing how one week can change things.
5. I’m not used to being on land yet and I keep feeling like the ground is moving.
6.The University of Sydney blows chunks. And that is so gross – yay! No but for real – who in the world says things like that? Me. Because it does. And I hate the University of Sydney.
7. Video memories are freaking cool and I need to remember to take more videos!
8. Someone sent me a text from a 702 area code asking me about the cruise – which means they are a friend – but I have NO IDEA who it is!!! Ooops!!
9. Remember that time I told myself I would never ever talk about my blog in public again? No? Apparently I didn’t either. Darn it! And now CC+4 may read my blog – ooh – I’m so lucky – in the oh so sucky way.
10. I’m glad I don’t have any little sisters.
11. I’m 1 lb away from what I thought my ideal weight was – but now that I’m there I want to lose another 10. Yikes!
12. I love getting my teeth bleached (it’s a sickness.)
13. Raspberry sorbet is delicious.
14. I think I ate my weight in chocolate chips today.
15. After a week of only 4-5 hours of sleep every night I’m EXHAUSTED!!! This will be all for tonight – I’ll write more tomorrow! I hope you all had great weeks!!!